The Greatest Animal of All time.
I know what you're probably thinking, this is going to be a post about cats versus dogs and one's obvious superiority to the other. And while I could probably write a blog post about this (and give it a day, there might be one) that is not the topic of this post. This post is entirely focused on the greatest animal of all time.
Polar Bears.
I say this with a bit of bias as I'm wearing fuzzy socks covered in polar bears, but it's true. They are the best.
Just think about it, they are giant white fluffy bears who survive in extreme weather conditions. However, it isn't just that. They are amazing animals for so many reasons. First, their fur isn't actually white, it's hollow and appears white because of the reflection of the sun. And underneath their hollow fur is black skin that can absorb any little bit of warmth. On top of that they have giant paws to help spread their weight on a greater surface area so they don't break the sea ice they walk on, and their little black nose can smell a seal from 20 miles away (and of course they cover their nose with said gigantic paws when hiding). All of this and they are perfectly adapted to live, hunt, play, and breed in the icy tundra when I can barely survive Provo winters. And it doesn't hurt that they are insanely cute.
So, a fact stated with only a little bit of bias, polar bears are the greatest animal of all time.
Polar Bears.
I say this with a bit of bias as I'm wearing fuzzy socks covered in polar bears, but it's true. They are the best.
Just think about it, they are giant white fluffy bears who survive in extreme weather conditions. However, it isn't just that. They are amazing animals for so many reasons. First, their fur isn't actually white, it's hollow and appears white because of the reflection of the sun. And underneath their hollow fur is black skin that can absorb any little bit of warmth. On top of that they have giant paws to help spread their weight on a greater surface area so they don't break the sea ice they walk on, and their little black nose can smell a seal from 20 miles away (and of course they cover their nose with said gigantic paws when hiding). All of this and they are perfectly adapted to live, hunt, play, and breed in the icy tundra when I can barely survive Provo winters. And it doesn't hurt that they are insanely cute.
So, a fact stated with only a little bit of bias, polar bears are the greatest animal of all time.
Comments
Post a Comment