A Review
I will admit, I did not want to write this blog. I suppose I'm being this honest because writing like this is rather impersonal, but it is true. I didn't want to do it. I am a very private person and writing down thoughts and ideas for anyone to read makes my heart pound if I think about it for too long. It is filled with thoughts some serious, some funny, some random, but each one a personal thought of mine, and they are littered in these posts for readers to make assumptions and judgements about.
However, despite all my reservations both past and present this blog taught me about writing, and how writing for myself is different then when I have an audience, knowing who my audience is changes the way I write, and that writing is sometimes a great way to express my feelings and thoughts. It also taught me not to procrastinate, or it reminded me about that lesson I should have learned years ago.
Overall, throughout this semester I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about being persuasive, writing persuasively, and analyzing persuasive things (looking for how they use pathos, ethos, and logos). And putting those to practice in each of my assignments as well as in my blog posts.
However, despite all my reservations both past and present this blog taught me about writing, and how writing for myself is different then when I have an audience, knowing who my audience is changes the way I write, and that writing is sometimes a great way to express my feelings and thoughts. It also taught me not to procrastinate, or it reminded me about that lesson I should have learned years ago.
Overall, throughout this semester I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about being persuasive, writing persuasively, and analyzing persuasive things (looking for how they use pathos, ethos, and logos). And putting those to practice in each of my assignments as well as in my blog posts.
Comments
Post a Comment